Kristu Jayanti College (KJC) is awarded the Heroes of Bengaluru award for its contribution to the field of Education. The college offers Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses in the streams of Management, Commerce, Computer Science, Life Science, Journalism, Humanities, etc. and one-year executive programs in management. Admission to these courses is both entrance and merit-based.
The campus of Kristu Jayanti College is spread over 9 acre and provides all the necessary facilities at par with scientific and technological advancements, including library, labs and a fully Wi-Fi enabled campus. It has spacious classrooms, conference halls, auditoria, panel rooms and sports facilities. The colleges has 13 departments which are housed in the main block along with the administrative sections. However, the MBA and MCA programmes function in a separate block.
The college has four research centres in the field of Social Work, Biotechnology, Commerce and Psychology. The library of the college has all the information in the forms of books, magazines, encyclopedias, journals, annual reports, including the internet. Additional facilities such as 24-hour ATM service & health care facility, cafeteria with hygienic food and separate hostel facility for both boys & girls are also available.
Kristu Jayanti College Rankings
- KJC Bangalore is awarded as the Best Emerging College of the Century at National Level by the MDRA Survey 2019.
- The college is ranked 6th best BCA, 12th best MSW, 19th best Arts, 21st best Commerce, 21st best BBA and 26th best Science college in India.
- The College is also ranked 2nd Best in BCA & MSW, 3rd best in Commerce, 4th Best in Arts & Science and 6th best in BBA among the colleges in Bengaluru
The College offers undergraduate (BBA/B.Com/B.Sc/BCA/BA) and postgraduate (MBA/M.Com/MA/MCA/M.Sc/MSW) courses in various areas. KJC is affiliated to the Bengaluru North University.
Kristu Jayanti College Highlights
|Established | Type||1999 | Private (Autonomous Institute)|
|Courses offered | Type||UG and PG | Arts, Management, Commerce, Law, and Computer Science|
|Selection criteria||Merit and Entrance based|
|Test scores accepted||CMAT, GMAT, CAT, MAT, KMAT, and PGCET|
|Application mode||Online and offline|
|Facilities||Library, Hostel, Canteen, Heath Center, Bank, ATM.|
|Official website |||https://kristujayanti.edu.in/|
KRISTU JAYANTI COLLEGE – [KJC], BANGALORE FEES & ELIGIBILITY
For Undergraduate Courses (BBA/B.Com/B.Sc/BCA/BA):
- For BBA, B.Com, B.Sc, BCA, BA- candidates should have passed 10+2/Pre University Course/Equivalent Examination with at least 40% marks in the relevant areas.
Kristu Jayanti College UG Admission 2021
The College offers a number of courses at the undergraduate level. Those who wish to pursue such courses at this College may apply to do so through the official College website or at the institute itself, alongside appearing in the relevant examination. Candidates can apply with their 11th grade marks (+1 level) and later submit the +2 marks at the time of release for undergraduate courses.
The admission is granted on the basis of merit.
- Once eligibility of the candidate has been confirmed from the completed application form, candidates will be invited for the counseling process, which may include various components, including personal interview.
- Alongside the performance in this counseling process, the candidate’s performance at the qualifying level is considered, i.e. the 10+2 level score.
- Those selected on the basis of this performance will be intimated about further details.
- For BBA, the selection process includes a group discussion element alongside the personal interview.
For Postgraduate Courses (MBA/M.Com/MA/MCA/M.Sc/MSW):
- For MBA, candidates should qualify CAT/CMAT/KMAT examination.
- Candidates with a valid CAT/ CMAT/ KMAT scores have to fill an application form for admission to the College.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the marks scored in CAT/CMAT/KMAT for a Group Discussion.
- Further, the candidates have to appear for a personal interview for the final selection.
- For M.Com, MA, MCA, M.Sc, MSW, candidates should have passed bachelor’s examination with at least 50% marks (5% relaxation to SC/ST/physically challenged candidates) in the respective discipline from any University recognized by the UGC or its equivalent.
Kristu Jayanti College admissions are conducted for the students on the basis of cut off declared by Kristu Jayanti College.
Campusbull will help you to apply for B.Com,BBA,B.Sc.,MBA/PGDM,B.A. courses in Kristu Jayanti College, Bangalore
Placements at Kristu Jayanti College, Bengaluru 2020
Kristu Jayanti College has released the placement data for the year 2019 wherein a total of 107 companies participated in the recruitment drive. Check the placement data of the College that includes number of companies visited the College, number of students who got placed and some top recruiters:
Number of companies visited the College – 107
Number of students got placed – 279
- Silfra Technologies
- Societe Generale
- South Indian Bank
- St Annes College
- Star Union Daichi
- State Bank of India
- Grant Thornton
- Data Semantics
- State Streets
- National Instruments
- Great West