The Ramaiah Medical College (RMC) was established in 1979 with the vision of providing quality education to all. The College is affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS), Karnataka and is recognised by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
To meet the need of training the next generation of doctors, the Ramaiah Medical College Hospital (RMCH) was set up on the campus in 1984. The Hospital accommodates 1,331 beds and offers all super specialties.
The College is well-equipped with the latest infrastructure, technology-enabled classrooms and advanced laboratories, and continually focuses on teaching, clinical practice, and research.
MS RAMAIAH MEDICAL COLLEGE RANKINGS
- Ms Ramaiah Medical College Ranked as 12th in All India Ranking Medical Colleges by National Institute ranking framework
- 16th Amongst medical Colleges in India today
- College has been Secured 17th rank in India by NIRF 2020 among top private medical colleges
- The institute is Recognized by Medical council of India
- It is Affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi university of Health Sciences
Ramaiah Medical College Highlights
|Location||MS Ramaiah Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka|
|Campus size||70 acre|
|Affiliation||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS), Karnataka|
|Accreditation||NAAC “A” Grade
|Rankings (2020)||– Ranked 30 by NIRF under Medical category
– Ranked 25 by India Today in Medical category
|Entrance exam accepted||NEET|
|Number of courses||35 courses across 4 streams|
|Mode of education||Full-time|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Official website link||msrmc.ac.in|
Ramaiah Medical College (RMC)-Course,Fees and Eligibility
For Undergraduate Course MBBS
- Candidates will have to apply for NEET-UG 2021 examination conducted by NTA to take admission in MBBS course
- To apply for UG courses, candidates must have atleast passed 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized board with 50% marks in aggregate are eligible
For Postgraduate Course MD/MS
- Candidates applying for the postgraduate courses have to apply online through the official website of NEET-PG 2021conducted by NBE
- Candidates should have obtained MBBS degree from any college recognized by the Medical Council of India for MD/MS course
Ramaiah Medical College admissions are conducted for the students on the basis of cut off declared by NTA
Campusbull will help you to apply for MBBS,MD/MS courses in MS Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore
MS Ramaiah Medical College Placement
- In 2017, UG (4 years) programmes placed a total of 24 students
- 62 PG students got placed in 2017
- Median salary package offered to UG students was Rs 4.2 LPA
- Median salary package offered to PG (2 years) students was Rs 6.6 LPA
- Median salary package offered to PG (3 years) students was Rs 10.2 LPA
Candidates aspiring to study M.B.B.S must have completed their Class 12 examination with a minimum aggregate of 50%(General Merit) and 40% (Reserved category) in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, & Biology from the respective Education board before admission.
Candidates who have completed their Class 12 from a Correspondence/Open School will be not be eligible for M.B.B.S
He/she must have completed an age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December in the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS Course.