Presidency College is a private professional college in Bangalore, India. It was founded by The Presidency Group of Institutions. The Presidency Group was established in the year 1976 and today it consists of seven schools, two colleges and one university, and has been establish
Presidency College is ranked 1st in India for BBA in a survey conducted by the GHRDC. The Group has presently, under the Presidency Umbrella, seven K-12 Schools, and 3 Pre-University Colleges.ed for three decades.
- Presidency College admissions are open now. Candidates can register through the official website of the College.
- GATE 2021 brochure released, registration to start from September 14
- The college boasts of around 1,200 highly qualified and experienced faculty members and around 14,000 students who have displayed excellence in both academics and co-curricular activities. Presidency College offers Undergraduate Programs in the field of Humanities, Computer Application, Commerce, and Business Administration & Postgraduate Programs in Commerce, Finance, Accounting, and Management. Presidency University offers Ph.D. Program (Full Time/ Part Time) in the realm of Engineering, Management, Science, and Humanities
PRESIDENCY COLLEGE, BANGALORE FEES & ELIGIBILITY
Presidency College, Bangalore Admission Process 2020: Fast Facts
The College offers a total of eight courses under different specialisations. The application process is conducted online as well as offline. For online registration, candidates need to fill an application form to apply for a particular programme. Candidates need to visit the admission office for offline registration. The courses-wise eligibility details regarding Presidency College admission are mentioned below:
- Admission to BCA, BCom, BA and BBA programmes is done on merit-basis
- Candidates, who have completed Class 12 from a recognised board, can apply for UG programmes
- Final selection of students is based on the HSC scores and their performance in Personal Interview (PI)
- MCom admissions are done on merit-basis
- A valid score in KMAT is required for admission to MBA programme
- A candidate must have completed graduation in the relevant stream to apply for PG programmes
- Final selection of students is based on the scores obtained in the respective qualifying/ entrance exam and their performance in PI
Presidency College admissions are conducted for the students on the basis of cut off declared by Presidency College. All 9 courses offered by the college.
Campusbull will help you to apply for BBA,MBA/PGDM,BCA,B.Com,B.A. courses in Presidency College, Bangalore
- UG programmes had a placement record of 91.45 per cent
- Placement per centage of PG programmes is 100 per cent
- MCom and MCA programmes had a placement record of 100 per cent
- Top recruiters included Amazon, Axis Bank, Accenture, HP
Presidency College, Bangalore Placement Highlights 2020
In 2020, most of the programmes had a placement record of 100 per cent, whereas BCom has a placement per centage of 98.80. The major highlights of 2020 placements are given in the table below: